That’s our chances of this being a viable pregnancy after having a scan done today. Our fourth beta was 1009. A gestational sac in the uterus could be seen on the ultrasound, but only just. There is still a chance that it could float into the Fallopian tubes and I’m to go back on Monday to monitor that this doesn’t happen. If it does, I will have laperascopic surgery to remove it. I have been told to stop all meds and that the best possible outcome is that I miscarry naturally. Personally, I’m not holding onto that 1% hope as I won’t allow my heart to be any further shattered. It’s a bust, it’s over. We have to grieve and move on. I’m not sure how yet… But I do have some ideas which I will explore next week. For now, I’m going to cry, probably quite a lot, and I’m also going to be really, really mad.