Beta no 2 is 503, 4 days after the first beta of 154. This is the response from my doc when I emailed him to say I was concerned it was a bit low:
“Thank you for the feedback. That is correct. It has not doubled as it would be in 85% of cases. However, it has gone up by more than 60% and that is what we shall focus on now. There is unfortunately not anything we can do about this other than to wait and see where it takes us. We shall be monitoring it closely and I would like you to please repeat it in 48 hours from this morning. Hang in there – we shall take this one day at a time and remain ‘cautiously’ optimistic until proven otherwise”
I could literally be sick with anxiety. Any thoughts from the ladies who’ve been through this??